Round 56

NSFW Feb. 2nd, 2015 12:45 am
akamine_chan: MCR in Killjoys costumes, word mod across (Mod - Killjoys)
[personal profile] akamine_chan posting in [community profile] bandom_meme
We had a couple of lovely fills from Round 55, please check them out and leave the authors some feedback.

  • Get the Gang Together (MCR group sex) by [personal profile] shadowhive
  • our hands were just that close (Frank/Gerard) by [personal profile] gorgeousnerd

    Round 56 runs until March 1st. Let's do color prompts. Leave a character/relationship, a color, and a word or phrase. Like so: Bert McCracken/Gerard Way, blue, pretty handsome awkward.

    I'd like to pledge to write a fill for this round, but that means people have to leave prompts. And yes, that's a hint. What can we do to encourage or increase participation? I know I promote the comm on Twitter and Tumblr. What else can we do?

    Promo code if you want to help promote the community:



    Masterlist is here (terribly outdated), suggestion post for themes is here.

    Don't forget that we have a collection at AO3 here.

    Remember to use subject lines and repost past prompts before filling them. Lastly, remember that all types of fanworks are welcome and have fun!
  • Prompt: Mikey/Pete

    Date: 2015-02-02 05:46 pm (UTC)
    turps: (MikeyPete (turloughishere))
    From: [personal profile] turps
    Mikey/Pete, pink, candy

    Prompt: Grant/Gerard

    Date: 2015-02-02 09:08 pm (UTC)
    turlough: beech forest in autumn ((mcr) snazzy dresser)
    From: [personal profile] turlough
    Grant/Gerard, electric blue, Gerard's blue suit

    Prompt: Gerard/Party Poison

    Date: 2015-02-02 09:11 pm (UTC)
    turlough: beech forest in autumn ((mcr art) look alive sunshine)
    From: [personal profile] turlough
    Gerard/Party Poison, shocking pink, fluffy towels

    Re: Prompt: Gerard/Party Poison

    Date: 2015-02-05 01:14 am (UTC)
    winterlover: (Default)
    From: [personal profile] winterlover
    I cannot remember which was first, the pic or the fic. But here, have both:
    Poison Pink

    Prompt: Gabe/Mikey

    Date: 2015-02-03 03:12 pm (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Gabe/Mikey, tan, control

    Prompt: Frank/Ray

    Date: 2015-02-03 06:48 pm (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Frank/Ray, black, brand new tattoo

    Prompt: Spencer/Brendon

    Date: 2015-02-04 02:17 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Spencer/Brendon, neon green, misbehaving

    Prompt: Lindsey/Gerard

    Date: 2015-02-04 02:18 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Lindsey/Gerard, candy apple red, tied up

    Prompt: William/Gabe

    Date: 2015-02-04 02:19 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    William/Gabe, orange, the devil and the deep blue sea

    Re: Prompt: Dewees/Gerard

    Date: 2015-02-13 05:52 pm (UTC)
    turlough: beech forest in autumn ((mcr) into the distance)
    From: [personal profile] turlough
    It got a little more melancholy than I'd planned, but I hope you still like it: Memories

    Prompt: Gerard/Pete

    Date: 2015-02-04 06:15 pm (UTC)
    turlough: beech forest in autumn ((mcr) gerard approves)
    From: [personal profile] turlough
    Gerard/Pete, purple, future perfect

    Pete/Patrick

    Date: 2015-02-05 09:55 pm (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Pete/Patrick, Red, He's an American beauty, I'm an American Psycho

    Prompt: Gerard/Lindsey

    Date: 2015-02-06 01:42 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Gerard/Lindsey, gold, dragons

    Prompt: Travis/Brendon

    Date: 2015-02-06 01:45 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Travis/Brendon, pink, clever mouth

    Prompt: Frank/Gerard

    Date: 2015-02-06 01:47 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Frank/Gerard, white, wedding

    Prompt: Pete/Patrick

    Date: 2015-02-06 01:50 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Pete/Patrick, pink, fifty shades

    Prompt: Lindsey/Jamia

    Date: 2015-02-07 01:59 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Lindsey/Jamia, green, public sex

    Re: Prompt: Lindsey/Jamia

    Date: 2015-02-07 04:06 pm (UTC)
    momiji_neyuki: (Default)
    From: [personal profile] momiji_neyuki
    So I have an idea for this one, but it involves Frerard too. I hope that is okay. @~@

    Re: Prompt: Lindsey/Jamia

    Date: 2015-02-07 11:11 pm (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    It is VERY okay! :D Looking forward to your fic.

    Re: Prompt: Lindsey/Jamia : Filled

    Date: 2015-02-27 07:56 pm (UTC)
    momiji_neyuki: (Default)
    From: [personal profile] momiji_neyuki
    A Walk In The Park

    Relationship(s): Lindsey/Jamia Frank/Gerard

    Warning: Nothing really. ^0^

    I hope you enjoy and sorry it took so long. @~@

    Prompt: Mikey

    Date: 2015-02-16 01:02 pm (UTC)
    onthehill: Mikey Way's giant foot (mcr-mikey)
    From: [personal profile] onthehill
    Mikey, black, sunshine
    Edited Date: 2015-02-16 01:03 pm (UTC)

    Pete/Patrick

    Date: 2015-02-17 08:09 pm (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Pete/Patrick, red, feathers

    Patrick/Gerard

    Date: 2015-02-17 08:25 pm (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Patrick/Gerard, silver, magic

    Re: Patrick/Gerard

    Date: 2015-02-20 11:16 am (UTC)
    jabbergrey: An ugly Chihuahua, looking horrified and outraged. (Default)
    From: [personal profile] jabbergrey
    Ohhhh man, my favorite bandom crack pairing. No promises, but I'm intrigued.

    Pete

    Date: 2015-02-24 03:39 am (UTC)
    From: (Anonymous)
    Pete, yellow, band puppy piles/cuddle puddles
    Page generated Sep. 11th, 2026 12:20 pm
    Powered by Dreamwidth Studios